If you meditate there, you will know what the Tantra masters were doing. There were creating in stone something that is felt in the ultimate orgasmic joy. It was the most difficult things to do, to bring ecstasy into the sone, and if the stone can show the ecstasy, then everybody can move into that ecstasy easily, but people who go to Khajuraho are foolish people. They look either at Khajuraho sculpture as obscene - then they mis the whole point, then they are seeing something which is within their won unconscious, or they ware too moralistic - then they don’t meditate on any statues, or they are in a hurry to get out of the temple somehow, they just throw glances. Khajuraho sculpture is not just to see, it is for meditation.
MA Atmo Toshan
MA Atmo Toshan is a co-leader of School of Awakening Love that offers Tantra workshops in Japan and India. School of Awakening Love teaches science of tantra. It is the path of love. She is researching and practicing it for modern men, re-establishing the relationship between female and male energy. This is the path of authentic Tantra using sexual energy to transform into divine based on the vision of OSHO.
She offers Tantra workshops, Osho Meditative therapy, meditation retreats in India & Japan and sessions for couples and singles. Her passion is to share her experiences in meditation where her heart feels at home.She is originally from Tokyo, Japan and spending most of her time in India exploring her path of tantra for last 15 years.
Studied philosophy in the university and had wide range of experiences for working with people extensively about relationships, sexuality and love. She is also family constellation therapist.
SW Bodhi Uttam
SW Bodhi Uttam is a co-leader of School of Awakening Love and has experienced in the field of Meditation and Yoga for more than 20 years. He has given workshops for last 15 years in Japan, India, Europe, China and Korea and opened to give courses all over the world.
He was born in Brahmin family (strictly vegetarian and fuss over details about purification) he got an all the materials and atmosphere needed for spiritual growth.
He says two things extremely helped him in life that he didn't go to school till the age of 7, allowing him to be like a wild animal in the village. And he had spent his most of time in Shiva temple in his 7 to 21 years old and met all kinds of saints and sadhus. At the age of 14 he read BHAGAWAT GEETA and decided experiencing meditation and sharing this to the world is the goal of his life. Life without meditation is meaningless.
His commitment has brought him to travel all around India like a dying thirsty man, roaming in HIMALAYA going to many masters and ashrams, meeting Zen masters of Japan. Finally he got quenched by mystic OSHO. He wanted just a glass of water, and OSHO gave him Whole Ocean. He has been living last 15 years in Pune near OSHO energy field. He has received a university degree in science, and a master degree in journalism. Studied at Bihar school of Yoga and Advanced therapeutic Kriya yoga at Kaivalyadhama School. Also he studied Zen Counseling, Zen tarot and many courses such as OSHO meditative therapies and others in OSHO multiversity in Pune.
7days international meditation retreat with Ma Shobhana & Swami Ganga
12th October-18th October 2019
Hotel Harmony and Khajuraho temples
About Shobhana's Teaching
The method is very simple, just be empty and what is needed will be happen. Maa found breathing exercise is fastest way to experience it.
This Tantric breathing technique Maa got from Bhagwan Rajneesh. In early days when not so many people around him, he is directly guiding her for this. It is not mechanical mass method. so it is invented by the energy Maa recieved from him.
Its energy is existential energy. Everybody has right to receive understand and live it. But people are living against it. This breathing approach is how to be again friendly to this energy and live up to maximum.
As a method, Maa uses breath. Breathing and reconnecting gently with the lower and higher layer of life energy.
Key Features Of Retreat
- Teachers: Ma Shobhana & Swami Ganga.
- Language: English with Japanese translation.For Hindi, you need to ask for a translator.
- Fee: Indian friends - 12000 rupees/person International - 15000 rupees/person
- The retreat starts 16:00pm on 12th October.
- Please be arrived at Hotel Harmony by the morning of 12th October.
- The retreat ends 16:00pm on 18th October.
- For booking the course and accommodation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About fees -What is included:
- Daily sessions and meditations with Shobhana ma
- Daily Temple tours with Swami Ganga
- Daily Osho meditations
- Daily entry to the temples
- Daily transfers to the outside locations
- Visa cost
- Airport transfer
- Accommodation and Meals
- Travel Health Insurance
- Rooms will be shared with the same gender.
- Prices per person per night @ Hotel Harmony including breakfast, lunch and dinner - to be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Double Occupancy 2000 INR/person.
- Single occupancy 2500 INR/person/day.
- All payments, we accept Indian rupees in cash ONLY.
- NOTE: This Schedule is subject to change depending on whether we are allowed access to specific temples in the morning or in the afternoon.
- CONTACT: Varanium Office - email@example.com
- See our Interview film in Rishikesh- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lypUc4Y8\_Sk&t=26s
6.30am Active Meditation
8:45am Shobhana Ma Morning Session
10:30am Temple Tour
3:00pm Group room Activity
4:30pm TEA Break
5:00pm Shobhana ma evening session
8:30pm Ritual, Meditation or Dance
10:00pm Bed time